It was indeed an awesome and educating moment with other great minds at the African Real Estate Conference and Awards which held at Landmark event center, Victoria Island, Lagos on the 28th of August, 2018.
The conference which was initiated by Propertypro.ng with the theme, Growing African Cities; The Reshaping Model, was well attended by dignitaries and great minds in the Real Estate Industry and beyond.
The objective was to proffer solutions to challenges faced in the Real Estate sector in Africa, and also to celebrate excellence across the Real Estate terrain.
Among the notable speakers were;
- Prince Gbadebo Lawal: Commissioner for Housing, Lagos State.
- Femi Akintunde: CEO Alphamead Group.
- Uzo Amaka Oshogwe: Managing Director Afriland Properties Plc.
- Erejuwa Gbadebo: CEO International Real Estate Partners.
- MKO Balogun: MD/CEO Global PFI Limited
- Emmanuel Odemayowa: CEO Global Property Partners
- Godwin Okri: UK Realtor & MD/CEO Menvo Homes, amongst others.
There was also presentation of awards. Olawale Ayilara was awarded the Young Real Estate Person of the Year and The Northcourt team was awarded the Best Real Estate Investment Advisory Company of the year, amongst others.
The African Real Estate Conference and Awards 2018 (AFRECA’18) recorded a huge success and we are glad to be part of this success as our CEO, Mr. Muibi Kehinde and General Manager, Miss Abiola Fadahunsi were there to keep our flag flying.